B & P Finance are specialist commercial finance brokers and were established in 2000. We are full members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers.
“The six main members within the team have extensive experience in the commercial finance sector, most having previously been High Street Bank Managers and with some 200 years’ of experience between them. With this experience and in-depth knowledge of the market place we are able to understand the financial needs of a business assist with a suitable proposal and place this with the lender most suited for their circumstances.
We work closely with introducers whether they be accountants, solicitors, residential mortgage brokers or IFA’s. We provide a professional service to both the client and the introducer.
We are able to assist with all forms of commercial funding. Therefore whether you are looking for a commercial mortgage, finance for a development project, funding for an investment property or need cashflow for your business we are here to help.
Most lenders will pay us an element of commission. We will always be open about any commission we do receive. Our focus will always be on obtaining the best deal for you and will not be driven in any way by the level of commission on offer.
Our experience, expertise and knowledge has been recognised within the industry through the national awards that we have won.
• Experience and expertise in the commercial finance market.
• Tailoring solutions to meet your funding requirements.
• In depth knowledge of each lenders requirements and high level contacts with these lenders.
• Negotiating competitive terms on your behalf.
• Full involvement until completion of the deal.
• Professionally qualified advisors.
• No charge for initial appraisal and interviews.
• Inside knowledge of the banking sector.
• Dedicated point of contact.
• Approved introducer status for a number of the niche lenders.
• Generous commission paid for referrals.
If you wish to register a complaint, please write to or telephone us on 01622 320078. A summary of our internal complaints handling procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints is available on request and if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 023 4 567